Thursday, May 26, 2011

today's the day!


The big day is here! Can you tell where I'm headed? I'm going to Niagara Falls! I'm so excited! But first, I get to accompany my boyfriend's family to Bald Head Island for a week. This means that I'll be gone for a little over two weeks! It's been a busy week so I haven't really had time to create any posts, but I'm sure you'll forgive me for my absence. See you in June!

(And in case you were wondering, I'm not doing guest bloggers just because I initially thought that the Niagara Falls trip would be later in June and that I'd just schedule some posts for the Bald Head Island trip and worry about guest bloggers for my next two trips. By the time I found out that we'd be leaving for Niagara Falls on the fifth, I didn't feel it was right for me to ask people to step in for me with only a week's notice. 

Next vacation, you'll get to see some faces besides mine on this blog, hopefully!

Also, so many exclamation points! Can you tell I'm both excited and extremely nervous?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!

- Emily