Saturday, August 13, 2011

colored jeans


One trend that I'm really excited to see come back is colored pants. I remember in my freshman and sophomore year I had the most beautiful cobalt blue jeans that I wore with everything, but I finally had to pass them along to a friend (a younger male friend who is now a full foot taller than me, in fact) because they got too small. I have yet to do any serious back-to-school shopping (unless the planner, lipstick, and third book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series that I bought over tax free weekend count) but I'm heading up to Raleigh on Tuesday to see my sister and I plan on going crazy at the H&M.

As far as my life goes, I just have to say that I'm itching to go back to school. I need that mountain air in my lungs! Being home this summer has been nice, but weird, because it no longer feels like my home. More like a waiting period. And I'm done waiting.

(Credit for the images: Flashes of Style here, knight cat here, Life of Boheme here, and Clothed Much here. Follow me on Pinterest if you want to see more of what I'm into!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colored jeans trend! I have been on the lookout for some while thrifting  :) -Rachel (adistinctstyle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love this trend!

    You live in NC?! Me too, me too! Heard of any blogger meet-ups!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!

- Emily