Tuesday, August 30, 2011

i speak because i can




My blog has undergone some big changes in the past few days; all outfit pictures are gone. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with my blog and if I even want to keep it anyway because for myself at least, all it does is feed my desire for new things and I'm honestly too shy to take pictures outside or anything, so I'm pretty limited in my creative direction, which is frustrating. I theoretically enjoy an outlet for my thought process, but what's been posted on here is just feeding my materialism so I'm taking a step back. (Well, that coupled with the fact that I have no idea how to dress when it's 85 during the day and 60 at night.) But while I decide what I'm doing with good ol' Color Shows, I thought I might share this delicious recipe.

So, two things that are not my forte: icing cupcakes and taking pictures of cupcakes. I had some time before I left for school and decided to spend it watching Switched at Birth (oh ABC Family, you know my guilty pleasures so well) and making snickerdoodle cupcakes. I've made this recipe before and though I was initially scared by the thick batter, it's one of my favorites. These cupcakes are so soft and delicious!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment!

- Emily